For those of you who don’t already know, I am a huge music fan. To be honest, I take music a bit more seriously than I probably should.
That’s why I am extremely excited to answer the questions from this somewhat outdated tag. 🙂
GIF courtesy of giphy.com
- Which bands/artist do you own the most albums by?
- Because of iTunes, most of the music I own is individual songs, but the artist that I own the most songs that are from the largest amount of albums by is Katy Perry.
- What was the last song you listened to?
- “Segurosqui” by Daddy Yankee courtesy of my mom’s most recent jam session.
- What’s in your CD player right now?
- I’m altering this to “What’s currently playing on your Spotify?” It is a first-time listen of “Mad at Disney” by salem ilese.
- What was the last show you attended?
- Whew Chile. I’ve gotta think back to 2019 for this one. I think it was The University of Florida’s Big Orange Festival. Ocean Park Standoff opened for Noah Cyrus and it was a really fun evening.
- What was the greatest show you’ve been to?
- Jingle Ball takes the cake.
- What was the worst show you’ve ever been to?
- I have one show in mind. However, I wouldn’t call it “worst.” It was just different from what I’m used to and it didn’t match my taste in music. It was a three-hour-long show that mainly consisted of slow, instrumental music. In hindsight, it was a nice evening that, I suppose, made me more cultured than I was prior to that evening.
- What is the most musically involved you have ever been?
- When I was in high school, I was taking singing lessons after school and I performed every once in a while in front of crowds comprised of the parents of the other kids at my music school.
- What show are you looking forward to?
- I’m interested in seeing how The University of Florida is going to host Gator Growl this year. If they have a live stream/virtual option, I’m down.
- What is your favorite band shirt?
- Haha. The only one I own: The Jonas Brothers circa 2009.
- What musician would you like to hang out with for a day?
- Alessia Cara.
- Who is one musician or group you wish would make a comeback?
- Well, I don’t really wish for things, but I would love it if One Direction would make a comeback.
- Who is one band/ artist you’ve never seen live but always wanted to?
- Beyoncé. It’s quite a sad story, actually. Instead of a sweet sixteen, my parent gifted me tickets to the Beyoncé concert back in 2013. But, I got sick and I couldn’t go to the concert. We ended up having to give the tickets away at the last minute.
- Name four or more flawless albums
- Know-It-All by Alessia Cara
- Neotheater by AJR
- Yours Truly by Ariana Grande
- The Good & The Bad by Anthony Ramos
- Hamilton (Original Broadway Cast Recording)
- Side Note: I love when albums feel like one long song because the outros (ends of the songs) bleed into the intros (beginnings of the following songs).
- How many concerts have you been to, total?
- I think 11.
- Who have you seen the most live?
- Demi Lovato.
- What is your favorite movie soundtrack?
- Black Panther.
- What was your last musical ‘phase’ before you wisened up?
- I think I’m still wisening up?
- What is your ‘guilty pleasure’ that you hate to admit liking?
- As I’ve gotten older, the answer to this one has become anything Disney, but I admit it anyway because why not?
GIF courtesy of giphy.com
This is a tag no one actually tagged me to do, but I saw it and really wanted to do it anyway and I’d love to hear your answers to these questions as well! Tell me about your love for music in the comments below.
2 thoughts on “18 Questions About Music Tag”
I really love your posts
LikeLiked by 1 person
I’m happy that you enjoy them! 😊